Additional Services offered:
I possess a Master's Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology (1985) and provide a wide variety of management and program design solutions.
Management Consultation & Grant Writing services are available to consumer driven agencies, not for profit organizations, and small business.
- Consultant - Collaborative Management Consulting for non-profit agencies, mental health and advocacy programs, and small business.
- Design and implementation of comprehensive custom management services to include assessment, collaborative identification and problem solving.
- Services are directed toward reorganization needs, Board of Directors training and role enhancement, workshops/in-services, staff training, managerial leadership skills enhancement, small group dynamics, communication skills training, time management and personnel assessment.
- Clients include mental health agencies, advocacy agencies and small manufacturing businesses, and not for profit organizations.
- Trained Grant Writer 1985 – Specializing in FEMA grants for first responders, online Federal RFP's, grant writing for not for profits, proposal/application editing.
- Grant Trainer – Offering workshops to individuals and not for profits on basic grant writing techniques, and funder relationships since 2005. Trainer – Provide trainings to professionals on a wide range of mental health and management topics speaking, workshops/in-services, grant writing, seminars on specific areas of mental health and aging.